Welcome to the first installment of the Paciugopedia!
This is a series started by BeautyBats that has now reached its third edition among Italian beauty bloggers, in which we recreate makeup looks from gorgeous/amazing/talented beauty gurus like Linda Halberg (insert heart shaped eyes here). It’s a great way to challenge myself and try something new and daring and improve my makeup skills. There will be a look every first day of the month for a year, so let’s get this party started!
The first look is Poison Berry from I Love My Addiction, a beautiful combination of green and purple that makes me think of the character Poison Ivy from Batman. I was excited and intimidated to recreate such a bright and colorful look and the biggest challenge was finding the right colors and deciding on the shape of the look. Clearly something went wrong with my wing liner as I normally never place it so low/horizontal. All in all I am quite pleased with the eyeshadow look though. Please forgive the low quality of the photos, I was fighting with the camera settings and didn’t notice it went in low resolution mode.
- L’Oreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation, I mixed shade 20 and 24
- L’Oreal Le Touche Magique Highlighting Concealer in Ivory beige
- Mac Blot Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, shade Banana under the eyes and Java to contour
- Nyx Powder Blush in Dusty Rose
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter
- Maybelline Color Tatto in Eternal Gold
- 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette (bought it on ebay many years ago, no brand, but BH Cosmetics makes some great ones)
- Lorac Pro pallete, Black
- Inglot Eyeshadow 412 in the inner corner
- Nabla Cosmetics Cattleya on the lower lash line
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in Purple in the waterline
- Inglot Gel Liner n.77
- Kiko Supercolour Eyeliner 110
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Essence Half Lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Gerards Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Serenity
- L’Oreal Collectrion La Vie En Rose J.Lo’s Pink, dabbed on top
In the Pinterest album below you can find the original look and the interpretations of the other girls involved.