Welcome back for the sixth installment of the Paciugopedia! If you are new to this series, each month we get to recreate a makeup look by another makeup artist / blogger that the boss Svampi from Beautybats picked for us. You can find the looks from the previous four episodes here. I inadvertedly skipped episode 5 in February due to the super exciting things that happened (read more here), but now I’m back super excited for this look.
The original look is by the super talented Kamilcia (here) and features a blue and pink pairing that I love and have used recently in this look here. Looking at the picture I initially thought it was more grey-toned, but the list of products used on the website helped clear this up quite a bit. Luckily for me I own all the Makeup Geek eyeshadows that Kamilcia used for this look except for the blue, which I substituted for my favorite blue eyeshadow of all time, Eternity by Nabla Cosmetics. All in all, it is quite a simple look that takes just a lot of back and forth between colors to blend the edge properly. Unfortunately I think my camera settings were a bit off, but I swear there was no harsh line between the blue and pink in real life. Sigh. But excuses aside, let’s take a look at the products I used.
- Nivea Men Aftershave Sensitive as primer
- Catrice All Matt Plus foundation in 020 Nude beige and 030 Warm beige mixed
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20 Sand
- Makeup Forever HD Powder
- H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blush in Cherry
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- Nabla Cosmetics Underpainting creme shadow
- Makeup Geek Peaches & Cream, Simply Marlena, Shimma Shimma, Corrupt
- Nabla Cosmetics Eternity eyeshadow
- Wycon Cosmetics Long Lasting Eye Liner in Deep Black 01
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner n.77
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Eyelure Texture n.117 lashes
Brows and Lips:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Makeup Geek Mocha eyeshadow
- L’Oreal Collection Exclusive La Vie en Rose J. Lo’s pink (more here)
Overall I am quite pleased of the result, but I went to the gym right after shooting the look and elt slightly overdone..hihihi
What do you thing of the look? Do you ever sit down to play with makeup with no where to go?