We’re officially a week into Fall and my hands were itching to do something different makeup-wise. So when Natyra on Instagram (@natyrabeauty) suggested a collaboration themed on Gods and Goddesses, I knew I was in. I have always believed in the power of nature, so I would have picked Mother Nature, but because Fall is my favorite season, I decided to homage it by picking the Goddess of Harvest for this fall makeup look.
Many cultures worship her and call her different names, such as Ceres or Demetra in Roman and Greek mythology, Isis in Egypt, Selu for the Pueblo Indians. While the goddesses may not be worshiped anymore, harvest and Thanksgiving festivities still celebrate the end of summer and the earth’s abundance.
I went out to the park and woods around my apartment to get inspired and find the colors of fall around here. Since I knew the main color would be that of wheat and grass ready to harvest, I looked for a pop of color and found it in a beautiful magenta plant that had just lost its (black) berries. So here goes my color choice, and of course lots of shiny highlighter because a goddess needs to shine from the heavens to earth (hihi).
- Mulac Cosmetics Toast eyeshadow (here)
- Makeup Geek Chickadee, Cocoa Bear, Cabin Fever (here)
- Neve Cosmetics Versailles, Liquid Mirror (here)
- Limecrime Beet It Velvetine as eyeliner (here)
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- L’Oreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation in 22
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer 20
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Banana Powder
- Neve Cosmetics Hollywood loose powder (here)
- Mulac Cosmetics Toast eyeshadow for Contour
- Makeup Geek blush in Covet (here)
- Kiko Water eyeshadow 208 as highlight (here)
- Neve Cosmetics Liquid Mirror as highlight (here)
- Limecrime Velvetine Beet It (here)
- Mac Rebel lipstick
- Neve Cosmetics Liquid Mirror, Versailles
Let me know what you think about this look in the comments below and don’t forget to check out the other girls who joined the collaboration.
The Goddess collab is up!I got the privilege to collaborate with these gorgeous ladies on creating a look inspired by Gods&Goddesses of all cultures and faiths 😍 blog post link in bio @alicemadness87- Demetra @mommisunflower- Triple Goddess @cynthiaiskillikill- Kratos @ltbeauty27- Rán @iridescentvirgo- Selene @beguilesanddolls- Nyx @natyrabeauty- Aphrodite @vs_incolor – Poseidon