I just turned one year younger! ahahah, I wished. Friday was my birthday and I recorded myself getting ready for a few beers and dinner out. As I am usual to do, for special occasions I stay on the safe side and wear “my” colors, so this makeup tutorial is for a burgundy smokey eye and a deep red lips. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel so that you don’t miss any future videos.
- Nabla Cosmetics Supreme creme shadow http://bit.ly/2e4oCWq
- Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream eyeshadow http://bit.ly/2epSbTU
- Neve Cosmetics Fondente eyeshadow http://bit.ly/2cYEglI
- Makeup Geek Showtime foiled eyeshadow http://bit.ly/2dJylRk
- Makeup Geek Grandstand foiled eyeshadow (inner corner) http://bit.ly/2dJylRk
- Makeup Geek Cheery Cola eyeshadow http://bit.ly/2epSbTU
- Colourpop Dukes Lippie Pencil http://bit.ly/2e4oC8N
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara http://amzn.to/2e4ssyq
- Ardell Demi Wispies http://amzn.to/2ejyNFj
- Kiko Matte primer http://bit.ly/2e4q76X
- L’Oreal Infallibe 24h Matte shade 22 http://amzn.to/2ejzr5w
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 20 Sand http://amzn.to/2e89ia8
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Banana powder http://amzn.to/2edCoZq
- Neve Cosmetics Hollywood powder http://bit.ly/2e4pXMF
- Makeup Geek Bad habit contour powder http://bit.ly/mkpgeek
- Colourpop Might Be and Flexitarian highlighters http://bit.ly/2e4oQfV
- MAC Burnt Pepper blush http://bit.ly/2e4pJ8z
- Lime Crime Wicked Velvetine http://bit.ly/2eb0a47
- Nabla Cosmetics Brow Pot Mars http://bit.ly/2e4p1YJ
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel http://amzn.to/2dFneqF
Since we just moved to the other side of the world, this was my first birthday without throwing a dinner/party in a while and it was weird not to be buried in the kitchen cooking all day for a change. Being so far from the people I love was really weird. I missed being around friends and family, but on the other hand I spent the day chatting and on the phone with them that I really didn’t feel lonely at all! That evening I went to join my man and his colleague for a beer and even though it was the first time meeting everyone, I had so much fun! I am a really social person so being around fun people made it a great birthday. We also went out for dinner, just the two of us, and that’s when all went slightly downhill. I guess I’m not used to American cuisine (!?) yet, but we had a burger and it was way too greasy for my stomach apparently. Well we live and learn!
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and if you did, don’t forget to subscribe for more!