October is here, which means my birthday is close and it is time for my September Beauty Favorites. This month has been quite an intense one with the move overseas and finding an apartment and some sort of normality out here. Nevertheless new experiences, friendships and beauty discoveries were made, so let’s take a look at the makeup I have been loving this month.
- Neve Cosmetics Hollywood powder – here
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Neve Cosmetics Fondente mineral eyeshadow – here
- MAC Bowl Me Over – review and swatches here
- Limecrime Saddle – get $5 off here
- Colourpop Love Bug and Avenue – here
- Makeup Geek Cabin Fever and Sidekick – swatches here
- Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows – swatches here here
- Nabla Creme Shadow Underpainting – here
- Boozy Cosmetics Color Switch – here
And here we are at video number 5! What do you think? I’d love to hear what you like or what you would like to see changed. I am for now bound to sunny days for filming, and still say “uhm” too much, but I guess that’s gonna go when I get more comfortable in front of the camera. Oh and yes, I’m obsessed with pumpkins! I’m making pumpkin pie tomorrow for a friend and it’s gonna be epic (I hope)!
Back to September favorites, what were the beauty products you couldn’t do without in September? Is there anything I should know about?