Welcome back to another post on Colourpop goodies! Just like the last one (read it here), we are again talking about eyeshadows, and specifically of the new Colourpop Love A Flare set. On my Youtube channel you can find swatches of the collection and a demo to create a fall inspired makeup look.
Colourpop Love A Flare
The set includes six eyeshadows, two with a pearlized finish (my favorite) and two mattes. It comes in a sturdy cardboard box with a mirror, that makes it into a cute palette almost. I personally won’t keep it in the box, but it is gorgeous to keep anything inside.
- I Spy: matte finish soft yellow peach
- Melrose: matte finish true rust
- Moonwalk: pearlized finish yellow gold with a rust orange undertone and green duo chrome flip
- By My Side: pearlized finish duo chrome yellow peach with a pink flip
- High Rise: matte finish deep olive
- Head Rush: matte finish khaki olive
- Colourpop Love A Flare set: I Spy, Melrose, Moonwalk, High Rise, Hear Rush, By My Side
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 220
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20 Sand
- Anastasia beverly Hills Banana powder
- Neve Cosmetics Hollywood powder
- Makeup Geek Bad Habit Contour powder
- Colourpop Wisp highlighter
- Colourpop Quarters blush
So to sum it up, you need this set! All the colors blend in perfectly and make a little self standing palette with all the mattes you need to create a variety of looks. The Colourpop Love A Flare set retails for $25 and has a value of $30 and is available only on the Colourpop website. If you order from outside the US, the shipping costs are free for orders above $50 or they are a flat rate of $9.99. This offer is valid until the end of 2016. Also, don’t forget to get $5 off your order with the email sign up codes. There are many websites online that offer temporary emails that you can use to get the discount infinite times.
Finally, if you’re not sure what else to pick up from Colourpop, check out my Colourpop collection video (here) and let me know if there’s any comparison swatches you want to see!
PS. as of November 2nd 2016 the referral link for another $5 off your order isn’t working unfortunately. We are waiting to see if it’s gone forever or just for the Hello Kitty launch.