After the great success of the Autumn Glow bundle, Makeup Geek released a new discounted eyeshadow bundle for the holiday season 2016. The Makeup Geek Holiday Bundle is a great selection of 9 shades, 6 matte and 3 foiled, perfect for the holiday season. In this video I swatch the shades, give you my opinion and show you two easy makeup looks you can do with these Makeup Geek eyeshadows.
Watch the Youtube video to hear my opinion on each individual shade, watch live swatches and learn how to achieve two simple makeup looks using the Makeup Geek Holiday Bundle.
Makeup Geek Holiday Bundle Swatches:
- Creme Brulee – Medium sand color with a soft matte finish.
- Flame Thrower – True brightened warm copper with a foiled finish.
- Cocoa Bear – Matte reddish brown.
- Wild West – Bronzy, Rose brown with a matte finish.
- Showtime – Rusty brown with warm undertones and a foiled finish.
- Cherry Cola – Deep brown with strong red undertones and a matte finish.
- Americano – Dark brown with subtle purple undertones and a matte finish.
- Epic – Emerald green with a metallic foiled finish.
- Enchanted Forest – Deep ivy green with black undertones and a matte finish.
These swatches were made with an eyeshadow brush and without primer. I wanted to try something different than the usual finger swatches that often can be deceiving. Let me know what you think.
The Makeup Geek Holiday bundle is available for purchase exclusively on makeupgeek.com for $49 ($66 value) for a limited time only. For those in Europe, the single eyeshadows are available on Beautybay, just without the bundle discount.
Will you be picking it up? Which shades are your favorites?