The gorgeous Aimee of Aimee Belle nominated me and my little blog for a Liebster Award!!! It was a great surprise and I’m very happy to respond! The Liebster Award is a nomination for bloggers with under 200 followers with good potential (woohoo!) and consists in telling 11 things about yourself, answer the questions the blogger who nominates you posts and nominate 11 new bloggers!
Again, I’m super happy to do this, it’s a great way to discover new blogs, for you guys to get to know me a bit better and to share the blogs I find should get more love!
So here’s 11 facts about me:
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking! A friend gave us the nickname of 24/7 Kitchen from a cooking show which we watch all the time(http://www.24kitchen.nl/).
- I sing rock covers in 2 bands and love it! The energy you get from singing is amazing!
- I love piercings and tattoos and have 10 of them!
- I have a little brother who’s amazing and I love him!
- My mom is one of my best friends!
- I live in the Netherlands, understand dutch but am too much of a perfectionist to speak it until I learn it properly.
- If I’m angry/depressed give me chocolate
- In extreme cases a heavy workout, 2 rounds of sauna and chocolate body lotion is the answer!
- I work with my boyfriend researching polymer solar cells.
- I love hair coloring and have been blonde, red, brunette, black ranging from a mohawk to the long hair and half shave i have now.
- I am only now turning into a woman according to my friend (aka, always been a tomboy)
Aimee, who nominated me asked me the following questions:
- What is your favorite hair care product? I’d say the Revlon Professionals Nutri Color Creme in 500 Purple Red, a great color refreshing conditioner (here).
- Do you color your hair? Oh yes i do 😉 a little history is here but now I do it at home (budget..sigh)
- What is your favorite nail color and brand? Red nail polish and Rimmel 60 seconds
- What made you start blogging? I wanted to share with as many people as possible my passion for everything beauty. It all started when I signed up for a self-study course to learn more about the theory behind skin care and makeup.
- Have you attended any blogger meets? nope, still fishing for bloggers in the Eindhoven area, but I met my fellow italian-in-holland blogger Emanuela from Un Trucco Al Giorno.
- What is the last gig you went to? Easter sunday we went to see the rock cover band Red Pepper Bullwhip close to Venlo.
- What is your all time favorite book? The Chronicles of Ice and Fire by G. R. R. Martin
- Do you have siblings? Yes a brother
- What is your favorite song? one? omg.. one? I have a playlist of my favorites. To name one Miss Nothing by The Pretty Reckless.
- Where do you buy most of your clothes? H&M online
- What is your fitness routine? I usually attend XCO and BodyCombat classes or run 5km 2-3 times a week.
Tanya from Simply Steadman @SimplySteadman
Shirice from Lipsticks and Smoothies @shiriceonfire
Avril from Blushful Beauty @Avril_Murphy
Agnes and Carina from Beauty Vibes @Beauty Vibes
Karen from Balmain Beauty @BalmainBeauty
Sophie from Vavaviolet @Sophie_Blackman
Nicola from Bookishness @bookishnicola
Natalie from Broke Student Fashion @Natisblogging
Lacey from Love Lacey Beauty @lovelaceybeauty
B & M from The Sequin Notebook @sequindnotebook
Katie from Too Many Freckles @toomnyfreckles
My questions to you are:
- What is your go to skin care product?
- Who is your favorite Youtuber?
- What is your favorite online beauty shop?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you play an instrument?
- What is your favorite MAC product?
- Do you want blogging to be your job or a hobby?
- What is your favorite sport/fitness activity?
- What is the last piece of makeup you bought?
- Drugstore or High end?
- What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
Again thanks to Aimee for nominating me and please all you nominated leave your links down below! I am curious to get to know you better!