Part 4 of my favorite lip products for spring is dedicated to those bright neon and corals that I absolutely love going into the warmer seasons. These orange-pink-red hues definitely make a statement and wrap a look together without the need of spending a lot of time on blending eyeshadows. I especially like these colors when I have a tan and during the daytime, they just cheer me up and make me feel unstoppable! Do you ever have that?
|Top: BE Creative Make Up Brilliant Shine lipstick in 020 Poppy Coral, Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in Unapologetic;
Bottom: MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquer in Atomic, Rimmel Apocalips in 501 Stellar and Sleek True Color Lipstick in Papaya Punch
- BE Creative Make Up Brilliant Shine Lipstick in 020 Poppy Coral (ICI Paris): the most wearable of the bunch, it is a cream consistency that is really comfortable and hydrating on the lips.
- Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in Unapologetic (UK and US drugstores): a beautiful beautiful bright crayon that is however unforgiving (or unapologetic) when it comes to highlighting dry lips and any imperfection, so you really need to make sure you scrub and prep your lips properly before wearing this one. I wonder of the other Matte Balms from Revlon are the same…
- Makeup Academy (MUA) Luxe Vevet Lip Laquer in Atomic (here): this is one of my newer additions and it is an affordable matte and very pigmented liquid lipstick that stays on quite well for some hours. The only problem to me is that then you’re left with patchy lips because it doesn’t wear off uniformly and cannot be touched up. I still love the color and wear it happily.
- Rimmel Apocalips in 501 Stellar (drugstores and here): comfortable and hydrating liquid lipstick that you cannot go wrong with. The formula is great and the color gorgeous, win win!
- Sleek True Color Lipstick in Papaya Punch (here): I fell in love with the color of this one but the matte formula is unfortunately too tricky to work with as it highlights any imperfection and goes on quite streaky unless you use a brush, too bad.