Ah finally summer is here!!! We had 30 degrees, sunny weather, summer storms and all the great barbecues and parties that come with it! The other evening I went out for a birthday/housewarming party and felt the need to splash out in colors even more than usual (as if that was unusual, hihi). I was wearing a blue dress from H&M and decided to go complementary with makeup in the tones of orange, recreating a sunset effect.
Here are the products I used:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold (here) as eyeshadow base to make sure the colors would pop and not crease;
- Sleek I-Divine palette Curacao for the eyeshadows, the yellow in the inner third of the lid, the orange in the middle and the coral on the outer third;
- Lorac Pro palette, I used Garnet (rusty red shimmer) to deepen the outer V and Nude as an inner corner highlight;
- Catrice Liquid Liner Waterproof for the flick;
- RImmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Bronze in the waterline;
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared and L’Oréal Telescopic waterproof mascaras layered.
Face and Lips
- L’Oréal Nude Magique Eau de Teint foundation for light coverage;
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer under the eyes;
- Rimmel Stay Matter Powder in translucent to set the concealer and mattify the t-zone;
- The Body Shop Bronzing Pearls for an all over bronzed look;
- Catrice Definition Blush in Love and Peach (here);
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Fairy Precious as a highlight on top of the cheekbones, on the brow bone and on the cupid’s bow;
- Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 030 Brow-n-eyed peas;
- L’Oreal Collection Privee Eva’s Nude, beautiful peachy nude to balance the eyes and let them steal the show.
And to pull it all together I wore my beautiful coral earrings from Ibiza which I am madly in love with!
Do you like the look? Would you wear a look this colorful or would you change something? Let me know in the comments, I am always looking to improve! 🙂