On this grey summer day I wanted to share with you a look I made using all e.l.f. (Eyes Lips Face) products. Some are new finds and some are all time favorites. A quick word on how inexpensive and good quality a lot of these products are! And an even quicker not to how horrible my eyebrows look, I need to get them done, urgently!!!
So here’s what I’m wearing:
- Elf Eyebrow kit in Medium (here): a wax and a powder, amazing! Don’t take my brow as an exaple today, I really need to get them threaded! sigh!
- Elf Eyelid Primer (here): one of the best eyeshadow primers I’ve tried AND for 1€! Unbeatable!
- Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Enchanting (here): a matte soft brown, perfect for the crease;
- Elf Eyeshadow Pan in Mocha (all over the lid), Golden Glow (middle of the lid and lower lash line), Pink Ice (inner corner highlight), Aubergine (outer V and liner) (here): these eyeshadow pans are only 1€ and they are so good for the price! There is a bit of fall out but they blend great!
- Elf Eyeshadow Brush (here), Contour Brush (here) and Blending Eye Brush (here): these brushes are great!!!
- MAC Face and Body: I don’t have an elf base so i used this foundation which I adore, but I feel like it’s breaking me out, so i use it sparingly.
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream: lightweight and brightening concealer, again I don;t have an elf concealer;
- Elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder (here): very finely milled setting powder with a slight sheen to brighten the undereye area;
- Elf Small Tapered Brush (here): ine of the newest brushes I got and I am absolutely obsessed with this! It’s so soft, tapered, precise and perfect to set the undereye area;
- Elf High Definition Powder (here): the bigger sister of the undereye powder without any sheen, great setting powder!
- Elf Golden Bronzer (here): a four sectioned bronzer, slightly shimmery, perfect to apply all over the outer area of the face;
- Elf Stipple Brush (here): the only brush I use for bronzer, ever! It’s just amazing at getting little product and big enough to make application fast and easy;
- Elf Studio Blush in Peachy Keen (here): the Studio blushes are all amazing and pigmented and this peachy shimmery shade gives a slight tint and highlight to the cheeks;
- Elf Angled Blush Brush (here): my favorite and only blush brush ever! I own 2 and could not go without!
|e.l.f. eyeshadow pans in my small Z-Palette|
I love e.l.f. products and own a bunch of them thanks to the wallet-friendly prices. My favorites have to be the Studio brushes, blushes and eyebrow kit!
Do you know the brand? Which is your favorite product?