|My Sephora Wishlist|
Good afternoon beauties!!
An extra post today from the regular schedule, but i bet you’ll like it!! Together with a few bloggers from The Beauty Blogger Bunch we’re hosting a giveaway and you’ll have the chance to win a 100$ Sephora gift card. What you have to do is enter the Rafflecopter by following the lovely ladies who are hosting the giveaway to make chance of winning! Btw, you should not only follow them because of the giveaway, but their blogs are really good!
A small note and good news for those of you who live in The Netherlands and the UK, Sephora ships to us as well!!! So this is a great opportunity to get all those bits you cannot find in your department stores.
With that thought in mind, I complied a wishlist of the products I’d buy at Sephora! I limited myself to 5 products and I definitely went over the 100$ mark, but hey I tried my best. This was a good moment for it also because I’m going back to Italy in a couple of weeks on holiday (sooo excited to see my family, friends and beach again!!!) and I might
or might not pick up something in Sephora when I’m there.
So here’s my wishlist:
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (49$): I’ve eyed this palette since it launched and I am still obsessed! I’ll have it someday!
- Benefit Go TropiCORAL Lip & Cheek Tint (28$): this set contains mini sizes of their beautiful coraly products such as Chacha Tint, Coralista blush, HighBeam liquid highlighter and Ultra Plush Coralista gloss. I’ve wanted to get the first two for the longest time and this is a good value for what you get!
- Formula X The System (32$): these nail polishes are having a great hype lately and I’ve been dying to try them! This set comes with a Nail Cleanser, Base Coat, Top Coat and a nail polish color of choice.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (58$): these three finishing powders will give you a flawless complexion and set your makeup. They’re super hyped in the blogosphere and I’ve wanted to try it for a while!
- Kat von D Tattoo Liner (18$): I’ve loved Kat’s style since back at Miami Inc and I’ve been dying to try something from her makeup line and I am always looking for a good liner that won’t melt or budge.
So here is what I would get in Sephora. Any other recommendation from you guys?
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!!!