Good morning beauties!!!
I have always been a bit skeptic about beauty boxes and in general monthly subscription boxes, for each product that you love and find useful, there’s other 10 that will never see the light out of a drawer. I have however subscribed to Beauty Box here in The Netherlands to try out the service and whether I would like the products I received. For the month of August Beauty Box paired up with the shop Cosmania to give an impressive beauty box with great brands. I was pleasantly surprise when I opened it!
The black box came filled with useful and interesting products!
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask (14mL – 7.50): an exfoliating face mask to revive and nourish dull skin, very curious to try this one! I heard great things about the American brand.
- Human+Kind Hand+Elbow+Foot Cream (50mL – 8.00 full size): an all-natural multi-tasking product from a brand “with a conscience”, great for on-the-go.
- John Masters Organics Essential Travel Kit (4x30mL – 18.00): a good travel kit containing a body lotion, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, perfect for a weekend away.
- Inglot Lipstick Berry Collection in 293 (10mL – 12.00 full size): a gorgeous dark berry lipstick from one of my favorite makeup brands! I was so sad when they closed down the shop in Eindhoven, but very glad that their products are still around! I see myself rocking this lipstick a lot in the coming autumn! Very happy about this!
- Korres Guava Shower Gel (40mL – 4.50): another product from an all-natural brand, smells awesome and is in the perfect travel size.
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (5mL – 3.00): another product I saw in the blogosphere for a while and am glad I can give it a go in this mini format. It smells quite strongly of lavender, but I’ll give it a go sprayed on my pillow!
- Cowshed Lippy Cow – Natural Lip Balm (12mL – 8.00 full size): a calming and soothing lip balm with sweet orange oil, rose geranium and ylang ylang. Smells wonderfully citrusy and is definitely going in my purse in this moment!
So overall a great subscription box and I am really pleased with the collaboration between Beauty Box and Cosmania! If you’re in The Netherlands go check out their website if you’re in the market for a monthly subscription box. It will only cost you 14.95 euros a month including shipping costs.
Are your subscribed to any beauty box?