This autumn is going to be all about metallics, we’ve all heard this over and over and my renovated love for all things gold and copper falls perfectly in tune with the season.
It all started out while trying out some new bits I got, among which a new cream eyeshadow from Essence and it escalated to this full on metallic look. I was inspired by the gorgeous Fran from Being Cute is not a Crime, who has shown in here series Matchy Matchy how a one color look can work wonderfully, so I went on and put the aforementioned eyeshadow over my lips as well.
Disclaimer has to be the horrified face of the boyfriend when seeing the lips and honestly I wouldn’t go out like this, but I like it, so here it is!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 56 Light Bronze
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer and Highlighter in 01 Radiant Honey
- MeMeMe Beat The Blues cream highlighter in Oyster Gold
- Essence Effect Eyeshadow in 01 Eagypt’s Treasure all over the lid and blended out
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Half Baked as inner corner highlight
- Maybelline Master Drama brown eyeliner
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara
- Essence Effect Eyeshadow in 01 Eagypt’s Treasure
- MeMeMe Beat The Blues in Oyster Gold in the center of the lips
- Kiko Nail Lacquer 320 Beige Mauve
- Catrice Luxury Lacquer Million Brilliance 06 Bronze Upon a Time
Do you match your eye, lips and nails ever? What color would you use then?