Oh Christmas, my favorite time to… prepare wishlists! I know, I know, how materialistic. With the holidays a month away and no snow in sight, I am not yet in full Christmas mode and all I do is change the “Wishlist” section of my planner to “Christmas Wishlist”. Now, my go-to place to enable my shopaholism is of course the world wide web and one of my favorite websites is NiceBeauty. They stock many many many brands that are not available here in the shops, a true little paradise for hair care and skin care. Now this is a wishlist that features my top choices, but you can also see it as a gift guide for your moms, sisters and girl friends who have a passion for skin care and shiny hair.
- Dermalogica UltraCalming Skin Kit (41.00€): Dermalogica is a great skin care brand used in salons all over the world and since my skin is doing better in the oil department, I want to start tackling my red cheeks and this calming kit might be the key.
- Redken Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction Treatment (33.70€ for 250mL): any help to keep my hair bright and healthy is welcome and the Color Extend line is on the top of the list.
- Tangle Teezer (10.30€): I own 2 of these already, one in my purse and one in my gym bag, but I cannot have enough of this magic brush. If you’re curious check my post on it here.
- Ren Clarimatte T-Zon Balancing Gel Cream (32.40€ for 30mL): by now you’ve heard me complain about my oily skin enough times, but here I am again, looking for the ultimate product that will help keep my shine within.
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (41.00€ for 355mL): chemical exfoliation is the key to bright glowing skin says Caroline Hirons, and what she says, we obey. Jokes aside, alpha and beta hydroxy acids gently exfoliate the skin to reveal fresh new skin and this cleanser is full of these.
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Gel (29.80€ for 30mL): now I just said my skin is doing better, but the odd zit still haunts me, and I’d love to try this spot treatment.
- Ole Hendriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil (58.80€ for 30mL): another suggestion from Mrs. Hirons and since I’m out of my night time oil, this is on the top of my list!
- Decleor Aroma White C+ Intense Brightening Mask (41.50€ for 5 masks): I’ve never tried sheet masks before and these are very tempting with their promises of treating and preventing pigmentation, blemishes and dull skin.
- Macadamia Deep Repair Masque (32.40€ for 500mL): the Queen of hair masks, I’ve tried a sample of this ultra rich repair cream and I felt the effects for a week. Must-have!
- Revlon NutriColor Creme (18.90€ for 250mL): this is my go to colored conditioner which softens my hair and at the same time deposits color to keep my hair looking shiny and freshly dyed. I don’t think I’ll never stop repurchasing.
So here’s my wanted-list from NiceBeauty.com and a bit of inspiration for you guys for your Christmas shopping. Best news for last, the website gives free shipping for orders over 65€ and with the code NOV20NB you can have 20% off your whole order.
What would you get from the website? Are there any of these you have tried already?
Now I’m going to chain myself to a chair so I do not press “Buy” on my shopping cart and wish you a beautiful day!
*This post contains affiliate links, this means that if you purchase something from the website using these links I will receive a small commission without it costing anything to you*