The colors range from darker reds to mauve and rosy pinks. Whereas in summer shimmer is a big no-no for me since I got my own shine going on with my oily skin, in winter I like adding a sheen on my cheeks and here come out a few blushes with some shimmer as well. So let’s check them out.
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in 070 Kissable (2.59€ here and at the drugstore): this is a mid tone rose color with a golden shimmer that really warms up the complexion.
- Kiko Soft Touch Blush in 107 Tomato (7.50€ here): this matte formula is super pigmented and needs a light hand, but it gives the most beautiful red-but-pink flush. You can see it in action here and here.
- NYX blush in Dusty Rose (6.99€ here): the newcomer, is the satin peachy-pink one that reminds you of summer but has the darker rose tone in there that brings it on strong for fall.
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Studio Blush in Blushing Rose (4.00€ here): is the darker and more mauvy of these but has a beautiful golden satin sheen, not shimmer.
- Sleek Blush by 3 in Sugar (12.99€ here): this is a triple threat and contains three gorgeous shades for fall. The first from the left is a matte dark red that is not too pigmented and just looks vampy on the cheeks (see it here), the second looks the scariest and gives a rusty color with gold shimmer and finally the third is a matte pumpkin orange that fits all your warmer looks.