Happy Sunday beauties!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and you are now comfortable on your couch with a cup of tea and watching Olivia Pope be awesome, just like I am. And this is usually the time I get my tablet out and go through all my favorite blogs on Bloglovin, so here are a few links from the lovely ladies of The Beauty Blogazons if you fancy some beauty reads on this Sunday evening. I hope you enjoy!
- TheFabZilla: For dark spots, aging skin and occasional acne woes, Murad Environmental Shield has the answer.
- beautyXposé: While she’s trying to not purchase any fashion or beauty items this month, Kristin can at least do a little online shopping.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette Infinity is GORGEOUS! See all of the Swatches!
- Alice’s Beauty Madness: October Beauty and Lifestyle Favorites
- My Stunning Nails: A patriotic design for voters on election day.
- Beauty on the Bayou: KEEP THOSE BROWS PERFECT & PRECISE – Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
- The Feminine Files: Wet n’ Wild MegaLast Lipsticks are my budget beauty pick of the week!
- Beauty by Miss L: Needle marble nails tutorial.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has been using City Cosmetics Rejuvenating Eye Serum & their Dark Spot Corrector. See what she thinks about ’em!
- The Passenger Element: Milani Color Statement lipstick in Best Red – swatch