Holiday season is my favorite time of the year to dress up and amp up my makeup for parties. This time I want to go with a new very colorful look and the stars here are Cattleya eyeshadow from Nabla Cosmetics and Rebel by MAC. I’ve been wanting to use Cattleya since I bought it this summer, but all my warm red tones always called me more, so I finally decided to make it the center piece and boy isn’t is absolutely stunning!!!
- E.l.f. Cosmetics Eyelid primer
- Lorac Pro 2 palette for the matte transition shades and highlight
- Nabla Cattleya all over the lid and the lower lash line
- Inglot Gel Eyeliner n.77
- Lancome Hypnose mascara
- Kiko Precision Brow Pencil in 03 Auburn
Face and lips:
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 20
- Maybelline Fit Me powder
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer
- NYX Powder blush in Dusty Rose
- MAC Rebel lipstick
I hope you guys like this look as much as I do! We’re getting closer to the holidays and I will make some more party looks with more color!
Let me know in the comments below if you want to see something specific with a particular color and I will gladly take the challenge!!