Spring is at the doors!
The weekend has been so sunny and warm, that I am now in full spring mode and so is my makeup Done with the dark cold days, on with colors and sunshine! On of my favorite tricks to brighten up my makeup is to use light shimmery colors on the lid with light definition in the crease. For this first spring look I chose to go with warm rose gold shades I love from the Lorac Pro 2 palette and a light base.
- Kiko Liquid Skin Foundation in WB30 (first impressions here)
- Kiko Dark Circle Concealer in 04 Cream (first impressions here)
- MAC Blotting Powder Medium Dark
- Kiko Daring Game Sculpting Bronzer (more here)
- Catrice Defining Blush 030 Love & Peach (review here)
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Fairly Precious
- E.l.f. Eyelid primer
- Lorac Pro 2 Nectar and Nectar as transition color in the crease, Rose’ all over the lid, Mocha on the outer V and lower lash line, Buffer under the brow bone (review and swatches here)
- Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear and Espresso on the outer V (more on these amazing eyeshadows here)
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner n.77 (more here) and n.94 in the inner corner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara (I’m in love!!)
Brows and Lips:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Essence Make Me Brow in Browny Brows
- L’Oreal Collection Privee Eva’s Nude
So here it goes, a luminous natural look that is great for every day and pretty much any occasion to be honest. I would go for a higher coverage base and a bit more bronzing/contouring for an event or an evening, but this light foundation is a great option for these first days of spring.
Would you wear such a look? What is the first thing you change up in your makeup with the arrival of Spring?