The biggest challenge I found was finding the right shade for the lid. I had multiple alternatives like Mimesis by Nabla or the Plum shade in the Lorac Pro 2 palette, but in the end I went with the Kiko Colour-Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow Crayon n.33 from the Daring Game collection. It made application and blending a bit of a nightmare because it set really quickly and after an hour my oily lids had it crease all over the place. Oh what we do for a good Paciugo (lol).
The sharp lines of the wings were only possible thanks to the “tape trick”. Now to be honest here, placing the tapes down symmetrically was a challenge, especially since my eyes are not symmetrical at all.
The original look called for a glossy baby pink lips, which is really not me. I don’t own any color like that, or any lipgloss for that matter, so I tried by using Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in 903c Just Peachy. Well, that didn’t really work for me so I folded back to my latest obsession MAC Instigator to finish up the look. Dark eyes, dark lips, I was in makeup heaven!
- L’Oréal Infallible 24h matte foundation in 20 Sand
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light/Medium
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- E.l.f. Powder blush in Peachy Keen
- Kiko Colour-Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow Crayon n.33 from the Daring Game collection
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean, Beaches and Cream, Frappe and Cocoa Bear in the crease
- Nabla Mimesis in the outer V and outer lower lash line
- Lorac Pro palette Silver in the inner lower lash line
- Inglot Gel Liner n.77 Black
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Liner in Black in the upper and lower waterline
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Essence Half Lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in 903c Just Peachy
- MAC Matte lipstick Instigator