I’m a bit late but here is the fourth episode of the Paciugopedia3
. In this series we try to reproduce or give our own interpretation of looks by other beauty bloggers/vloggers. If you missed the previous episodes you can find them here
. For the month of January, the chosen look is a warm toned and red smokey liner by Kamilcia
that you can see in the top left quadrant of the collage above. I love this look for the use of red eyeshadow, which is my favorite color to wear as makeup.
In fact when I went to my makeup room to do this desk and checked the picture, I realized I had already worn something similar recently and going through my archive I found the picture below. This was a smokey liner look I wore to the Foo Fighters concert in November being inspired by a video by MannyMUA on Youtube.
|The everyday version I unintentionally wore to the Foo Fighters concert
The similarities of this look with the one for the Paciugopedia are multiple so I want to include it here, but I knew I could improve and make this look more dramatic and have some fun! I love doing looks for this series because it allows me to venture out of my comfort zone and dare more with makeup. So on a sunny Sunday morning I sat down and went to town with it!
|The more dramatic look for the Paciugopedia
To aid with this look I used some scotch tape as a guide. This trick isn’t completely flattering for my eye shape since I have hooded eyes, but it’s makeup after all, so I went for it anyway!
I started by blending MUG Beaches and Cream
all over the lid and in the crease, proceeding then in small color increments to deepen the crease using MUG Creme Brulee
, Neve Cosmetics Ember, Nabla Fahrenheit
, MUG Cherry Cola in order. Finally I went in with the black eyeshadow MUG Corrupt with a small pencil brush to map out the wing, then adding on and blending the Wycon Matte Black eyeliner and finally getting crisper liners with my beloved Stila Stay All Day liner. Finally I smoked out the lower lashline with MUG Corrupt
and Creme Brulee and added the Kiko Colour Definition Liner in 01 Burro
to open up the eyes.The look is completed with a matte inner corner and brow bone highlight, mascara and corner lashes. On the face I used Neve Ember again as blush and kept the lips nude for the photos of this post. However, that night I went for dinner at friends and I switched out the nude lips for a gorgeous dark reddish brown (here
), which I prefer.
- Nivea Men Sensitive Aftershave Balm
- Catrice All Matt plus foundation in 020 Nude Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20 Sand
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer 03
- Makeup Forever HD Loose Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Neve Cosmetics Ember as blush
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter
- Nabla Cosmetics Undepainting Créme Shadow
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette shade Bitter Start unter the brow bone
- Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream, Créme Brulee, Cherry Cola and Corrupt
- Nabla Cosmetics Fahrenheit
- Neve Cosmetics Ember
- Wycon Longlasting Eyeliner in 01 Deep Black
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
- Kiko Colour Definition Eyeliner in 01 Burro
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Eyelure n.117 Corner Lashes
Brows and Lips:
So here was my Paciugo for this month and it is totally one of my favorites! You can find the looks from the other girls in the Pinterest board below.What do you think? I’d love to hear your critique on this look, since I’m always looking to improve my skills!xoAFollow PaciugoPedia2 #1 by Sara T. on Pinterest
- Anastasia Bevery Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Makeup Geek Mocha eyeshadow
- L’Oréal Collection Privée Eva’s Nude lipstick