The leaves are slowly changing colors and it is all an excuse to wear more orangey-red eye makeup looks. This time I decided to put together the Makeup Geek Autumn Glow palette with the eyeshadows I own and do a fall makeup tutorial for you guys on my YouTube channel. Here one the blog you can find more information.
The Makeup Geek Autumn Glow palette is a seasonal bundle that is offered at a discounted price on the Makeup Geek website (here). It includes 9 eyeshadows, three of which are foiled, and three of which have been just released (read more here). This bundle retails for $49 and has a value of $66 (doesn’t include the magnetic palette).
The Autumn Glow palette consists of the following shades:
- Peach Smoothie: a matte peach color, perfect as transition shade.
- Chickadee: matte tangerine orange with yellow undertones. The first pop of of color in the palette, an unexpected and extremely versatile crease color.
- Morocco: matte burnt orange. Hero of this selection, it is the perfect fall shade, I use it in the crease to give a beautiful orange twist to any look.
- Magic Act: foiled medium gold. This is the perfect pale gold inner corner highlight or all over the lid shade.
- Legend: foiled warm bronze. Part of the new release (see swatches here), it is a beautiful shade that leans slightly copper without being a straight up copper.
- Curtain Call: a foiled cranberry red. Another new release. You can’t have a fall look without a red.
- Bitten: matte earthly maroon. More red please, thank you.
- Sidekick: matte chestnut brown (see comparison swatches here). A beautiful warm brown that can be used in any eye look in the crease.
- Bada Bing: gold-flecked chocolate brown. I don’t own this shade, but any warm toned dark brow can complete this palette to give depth to your looks. I picked Americano.
Check out the video to see how I used all the shades in the Makeup Geek Autumn Glow bundle to create this fall makeup look. If you want more Makeup Geek swatches and comparisons, follow this link here.
The Makeup Geek Autumn Glow bundle embodies all the colors I associate to fall, so I know I’ll be keeping this little palette handy on my vanity. So what do you think of this bundle? What shades are your favorites?