Gold Gold Gold! I’ve had this post in mind for a long time, since a friend asked a comparison between different gold eyeshadows I had. I took pictures and they all sat in my laptop until I came across this video by the gorgeous Elsa of Like a Candy Shop. She shared all of her favorite peach-colored makeup and it pushed me to take out the idea from the drawer. Well good news is that instead of only my favorite gold makeup products, Elsa has agreed to collaborate and share her favorites as well.
My original post was going to showcase six gold eyeshadows, and whereas I since do not own most of them anymore, I have way more products to show you in this video including gold eyeliners, golden highlighters, and even two gold lipsticks!
Favorite gold makeup products:
Check out the video for swatches and mini reviews of my favorite gold makeup products.
- Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadow Magic Act – http://bit.ly/2dJylRk
- Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadow Untamed – http://bit.ly/2dJylRk
- Nabla Cosmetics Cleo – http://bit.ly/2h5glVI
- Nabla Cosmetics Danae – Gold collection – http://bit.ly/2hOgcVZ
- Kiko Milano Water Eyeyshadow 208 – http://go.magik.ly/ml/2zyg/
- Nabla Cosmetics Jasmine – http://bit.ly/2e4dH0g
- Colourpop Highlighter Wisp – http://bit.ly/2e4oQfV
- Neve Cosmetics Pastello Occhi Leone/Amber – http://bit.ly/2h0chAS
- Colourpop Liner Dirty Talk – http://bit.ly/2h0ibC0
- Who Is She Cosmetics Lip Composite Nine to Five – http://bit.ly/2h46Mob
- Lime Crime Velvetine Zenon – https://www.talkable.com/x/gaWs8e
Don’t forget to go check out Elsa’s video here and show her some love!
What are your favorite gold products?