Buying base products like foundation and concealer online is super hard so in occasion of the launch of the new Nabla Close Up concealer, I wanted to share a comprehensive comparison of all the concealers I own. So here we are with my concealer swatch comparisons, which doubles as my concealer collection.
Concealer swatch comparisons
Let’s start from the lightest and go from there.
- Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in the shade 03 is the one I bought for my winter paleness.
- Maybelline Instant Age Eraser in 01 Light is the lightest coverage concealer of all and although it’s quite light, it’s what I wear through the summer because it looks the most natural with light coverage foundations.
- Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Light 18 was actually Light 20 when I bought it but they have since released new shades and renamed them all. I loved this concealer and now I’m in doubt, but you can hear everything about it in my full face of Colourpop video.
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 10 Light is my winter back up of my favorite drugstore concealer ever.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Canelle is the concealer I chose to wear at my wedding and is to date the best concealer I’ve tried.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard is the second mini size of this one and where I discovered this formula. The color is a bit grey on me, meaning it is maybe too cool toned for me.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand is my workhorse concealer, I went through 2 or 3 of these, or more, I can’t remember anymore. Perfect shade and perfect formula/
- Nabla Close Up Concealer in Cream Beige is the new comer to the family and not a success so far. You can see my review and wear test in the dedicated video here.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Medium Light Warm is just the wrong shade! I never used it, bought it in the US and put it in my bag as something to try. I clearly failed at picking my right shade.
- Sephora Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer in 06 Coriander is not an under-eye concealer, but a thick formula that is suited to cover blemishes.
So here we go, this was my concealer collection and fill concealer swatch comparisons. I hope this helps any of you readers to pick your shade if you have a similar skin tone as me.