I’m not one to wear a lot of red lipstick, EXCEPT in December. Holiday season is THE season for red lips in my opinion. In this video I show you my Top 5 Red Lipsticks for the holidays with live swatches and mini reviews for each one.
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint 140 Pure Beige applied with my fingers
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen 3 Dark to conceal dark circles and highlight the face
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark to set the concealer
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer and Highlighter to contour and highlight
- The Body Shop Brush on Bronze to warm up the complexion and give a healthy glow
- GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blusher in 005 Lusty Pink
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 45 Infinite White as base on the lid
- Makeup Geek Creme Brulee eyeshadow in the crease
- Urban Decay Verve on the lid ans YDK on the lower lash line. both from the Naked 2 palette
- Inglot AMG Gel Liner n.77 for the wing
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara as first coat for separation and volume
- L’Oreal Telescopic Waterproof mascara as second coat for length and waterproof power
Lips and Brows:
- L’Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Julianne’s Pure Red
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate to shape and fill in the brows
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to keep the hairs in place
This look is one of my favorite and I wear it often!
What is your go to look for special occasions?
Good morning beauties! Those of you who know me in person have seen me go through my rockabilly/pinup phase when I had betty bangs, wore bandanas in my hair and wore red lipstick pretty much every day. Since then I moved on, but I am still a really big fan of a matte bright red lipstick and my obsession has been fueled some more when I got my hands on the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always red.