Welcome back to another monthly episode of the Paciugopedia 3! If you’re new around here, in this series each month the participants reproduce makeup looks from other bloggers/makeup artists on their own eye shape, skin tone and with the products to them available. You find the other episodes here and can read the introduction from the creator of the series BeautyBats here.
I’m a bit late but here is the fourth episode of the Paciugopedia3 by Beautybats. In this series we try to reproduce or give our own interpretation of looks by other beauty bloggers/vloggers. If you missed the previous episodes you can find them here. For the month of January, the chosen look is a warm toned and red smokey liner by Kamilcia that you can see in the top left quadrant of the collage above. I love this look for the use of red eyeshadow, which is my favorite color to wear as makeup.
This eye look is one of my staple looks for those occasions in which I want to look put together and pretty, like family occasions and work dinners, but is kept interesting by a bright pop of color on the lips! I will probably be wearing version of this look for all the family functions coming up in the holiday season. The key to this look is fresh looking skin, a highlight in the inner corner, bright lips and the unmissable winged liner.
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint 140 Pure Beige applied with my fingers
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen 3 Dark to conceal dark circles and highlight the face
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark to set the concealer
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer and Highlighter to contour and highlight
- The Body Shop Brush on Bronze to warm up the complexion and give a healthy glow
- GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blusher in 005 Lusty Pink
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 45 Infinite White as base on the lid
- Makeup Geek Creme Brulee eyeshadow in the crease
- Urban Decay Verve on the lid ans YDK on the lower lash line. both from the Naked 2 palette
- Inglot AMG Gel Liner n.77 for the wing
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara as first coat for separation and volume
- L’Oreal Telescopic Waterproof mascara as second coat for length and waterproof power
Lips and Brows:
- L’Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Julianne’s Pure Red
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate to shape and fill in the brows
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to keep the hairs in place
This look is one of my favorite and I wear it often!
What is your go to look for special occasions?
I am a big lover of winged eyeliner, but having hooded eyes and not the steadiest hand in the world meant for a long time that my wings were uneven and it took me a lot of practice to be happy with them. That said, I think I managed quite well using liquid liners for the past months. Then I went to Madrid last month (more on it here) and had a makeup artist at Sephora draw a dramatic winged liner on me with a gel liner and I was sooo impressed by the precision of the line and the color that I decided to try.